Where to buy OEM Honda Parts

crossfire

Reaction score
Get it off hondapartsnow. They're actually a Honda dealership but they just sell some parts for cheaper online.
I just checked them out and they are asking for $161 for shipping charges (freight). Pretty ridiculous

crossfire

Reaction score
260 for the shop to do it is a pretty good deal. Mine was like 300 I believe. Just let them handle it so you get the best fit possible
If it's OEM I shouldn't really have to worry about fitment should I? I though I wouldn't need to do things like bumper molding. I was hoping I could just pay the shop to paint the bumper and I could install it.

jwong512

Reaction score
I just checked them out and they are asking for $161 for shipping charges (freight). Pretty ridiculous

I would at least get the fender liner and engine splash guard from them. It's a cheaper price and you know for sure that your getting an OEM part. Some shops would buy aftermarket parts from Taiwan in order to make more money off of you.

If you get an OEM bumper, you wont' have any fitment issues unless your frame or brackets are bent.

Last edited:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
ther isnt nothing rong with aftermarket parts, im a true beliver that if u knw wat ur doin u can make it oem look,
i work in tha collision feild
oem is rarely used, unless its a euro car like bmw, bumper for my 02 coupe cost me 59 bucks no bs

and i got a fender liner/ fender skirt , what ever u wanna call it for `15 of ebay

jwong512

Reaction score
ther isnt nothing rong with aftermarket parts, im a true beliver that if u knw wat ur doin u can make it oem look,
oem is rarely used, unless its a euro car like bmw, bumper for my 02 coupe cost me 59 bucks no bs

and i got a fender liner/ fender skirt , what ever u wanna call it for `15 of ebay

Yeah, aftermarket is alright. I wouldn't say good but it's decent if your on a tight budget. I had an aftermarket ebay fender liner and it ripped apart from my touching my tire just once cause it wouldn't fit properly. I got an OEM replacement and it hasn't let me down since. Fits perfectly fine too.

crossfire

Reaction score

Thanks! I found the $15 ones. No problem with the fender liners right?

crossfire

Reaction score
Yeah, aftermarket is alright. I wouldn't say good but it's decent if your on a tight budget. I had an aftermarket ebay fender liner and it ripped apart from my touching my tire just once cause it wouldn't fit properly. I got an OEM replacement and it hasn't let me down since. Fits perfectly fine too.
Were you lowered?

crossfire

Reaction score
Barely lowered. It wouldn't fit in flush and one day it just popped out a little more. The front part just rubbed it a little and it tore a hole in it -_-.
Well I'm on stock wheels and tires, and not lowered. Would you say that I'd be fine?

Back