Where To buy oem kit

RedAccord02

Reaction score
Hi i was looking to buy the oem lip kit for my 2002 accord coupe. Where can i get it , how much would it run me and does it come painted. on my 07 si i order them from honda and they came painted wondering if its he same with these

bovodo

Reaction score
if you want. you can change to a 98-00 coupe front bumper and baysonr makes a Polyurethane OEM replica front lip.

http://www.baysonr.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=FLIP%2DPU%2DA98002D%2DOE

or just buy a Mugen style front lip and modify it to your 01-02 bumper.

dayshoot0062vg0.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What everyone else said. I looked at other lip kits and I just didn't find them comparable to OEM, so I didn't let myself settle. However, it took me 3 years to collect my OEM kit. I bought all pieces off of members on here, except for the rear which I found new on ebay 2 years ago.

PM Knox47, last I checked he has a beat on a Genuine OEM front and rear lip. The sides are the hardest to find. If you are patient and keep your eyes peeled, you can find them.

OR you can buy the FRP OEM style kit off ebay if you can deal with fiberglass.

RedAccord02

Reaction score
sorry for posting in the wrong place im a newbie here just got my accord the other day found this website pretty cool. So the silver one is a mugen style bodykit? i think that looks real nice i just didnt wana mutate my car wanted to keep it lookin as much oem as possible

Back