Where to buy tires?

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
Hi guys long time no talk, whats new with everyone? I'm going to be in the US sometime this week and I was wondering where's a good place to buy tires? Everything is so damn cheap when compared to stuff here in Canada. I'm not looking for anything too crazy or pricey, they're going to be all seasons that hopefully won't mind aggressive driving once in a while.

Thanks in advance for suggesting where to go, I don't recognize any shops on the internet so I'm pretty lost. (I'll be buying them in washington state)

[email protected].

Reaction score
I sure like dealing with tirerack.com. The people on the phone seem to know their product, sizing, etc. Even if you don't buy from them, they give customers a chance to post reviews, which can really help you make a better choice.

You could order them online or over the phone, and then have the tires shipped to where you're staying WA.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
tire-easy.com

great prices for cheap and shipped in 2-3 days... i got a set of 4 for my 18's for around 200 bucks....

truonghthe

Reaction score
I just got my stock 205/60VR-16 Brigdestone Potenza G019 grid for $360 for four tires with shipping included from Tirerack.com, I highly recomended you should buy tire from this site lol.

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it. If I get them from the internet I'll have to take them to a shop to put them on the rims, is that a pretty cheap thing to do?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it. If I get them from the internet I'll have to take them to a shop to put them on the rims, is that a pretty cheap thing to do?

Firestone did mines for free... I brougt them the rims and the tires and they did me the favor. But alot of places it will be $10-15 a tire

Back