Where to find polished A/C knobs

Tiggu

Reaction score
sorry to bump this thread, but I ordered some Tl knobs and got em today. I followed you guys instructions and sanded them, but it still wont fit. There is a significant gap from the knob being flush with the climate control. I sanded them 1/4 first, and it didnt fit, so I continued sanding and still no progress. I was wondering if anybody had this much trouble with these knobs.

here is a pic, you can see how much I sanded the knob, and still the fitment is horrible.

ajwdaa.jpg
200pxs0.jpg

Last edited:

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry to bump this thread, but I ordered some Tl knobs and got em today. I followed you guys instructions and sanded them, but it still wont fit. There is a significant gap from the knob being flush with the climate control. I sanded them 1/4 first, and it didnt fit, so I continued sanding and still no progress. I was wondering if anybody had this much trouble with these knobs.

here is a pic, you can see how much I sanded the knob, and still the fitment is horrible.

ajwdaa.jpg
200pxs0.jpg

Can you please take a pic of how your inserting the TL knob. Did you remove the black metal ring around the metal tab on the controls.

Tiggu

Reaction score
Are you talking about the black metal clip inside the oem knob ?

When I try to insert the knob onto the climate control pin, it attaches to it, but it wont seat onto it. Like there is a significant gap..

EDIT: i just checked my climate control and I dont see a metal ring ? But I do see a metal ring/clip on the oem knob if that matters..

Last edited:
Back