where to get pre made intercooler piping

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some intercooler piping. I havent been to my car in a long time. I had originally planed on welding up custom pipes but haven't done anything at all since my last update. so I doubt I am going to get much of anything done out there.

I haven't had much luck finding anything online that i'm shure of. If anyone has piping for sale or has bought intercooler pipes let me know where to get them please!

I just want to get my car on the road this spring and I would like to avoid generic piping.

thanks in advance!

p.s. Hi to all the people who I used to communicate with on here and hi to the newcomers!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
:squintwave:

I have a pm from you that I need to respond to. :hide:

Hope things are good.

Check with Patrick, who is currently working on a turbo build project.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
how much you looking to spend? I have my old alum IC piping,red/blue couplers..8 T-clamps(will need more or just plan worm clamps)
I also have a huge intercooler also.

but if you want new,its like 320$+ shipping for a complete kit.minus intercooler. from treadstoneperformance

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
:squintwave:

I have a pm from you that I need to respond to. :hide:

Hope things are good.

Check with Patrick, who is currently working on a turbo build project.

witch one is patrick? no worries about the pm lol haven't been on here in a while so I probably wouldn't have gotten it. pretty much been getting kicked in the nuts for the last month and a half to sum things up. *****ez b crazy y0! if you know what I mean

how much you looking to spend? I have my old alum IC piping,red/blue couplers..8 T-clamps(will need more or just plan worm clamps)
I also have a huge intercooler also.

but if you want new,its like 320$+ shipping for a complete kit.minus intercooler. from treadstoneperformance

I just need piping no couplers needed here do you have any pics of the piping you have? if you could get some up that'd b great would be sweet if you could also get pics of the welds.

I'm not looking to spend too much as I am pretty much broke or at least will be soon enough I think I have $250 at the moment and should be getting annother measily pay check soon.

I have pipes cut prepped and ready to weld up I just dont want to mess with it anymore :p

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Patrick, x5carl3tMurd3rx.

Still the same issues, huh?

I really hope that gets worked out sooner than later, for everyone's sake that is involved.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
28.jpg

prolly doesnt help,pipes are in a box up in the attic now.
kind of all i have at the moment..it was once a universal kit..but have 2 prebent pipes for the accord.
No welds all pipes are put together with couplers.but its already fit/cut to fit our accords.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Patrick, x5carl3tMurd3rx.

Still the same issues, huh?

I really hope that gets worked out sooner than later, for everyone's sake that is involved.

a little different these days but pretty much same crap pm me if you wanna learn a bit about it

28.jpg

prolly doesnt help,pipes are in a box up in the attic now.
kind of all i have at the moment..it was once a universal kit..but have 2 prebent pipes for the accord.
No welds all pipes are put together with couplers.but its already fit/cut to fit our accords.

how much are you asking? and how many couplers did you use? 8?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
cantafordaccord;710114}\ said:
how much are you asking? and how many couplers did you use? 8?

Probably like 100 shipped$ or 120$ if you want the 8 2.5"T-clamps.
i used; like 10 i think.only 4 are visable up top.i have the HKS adapter pipe so hope thats what BOV ur using.lol

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
i've got a tial 50mm :-( probably can be modded as I have the t-bolt flange for it

i'll likely go for it probably going to be using a genric cast log manifold since I dont want to run without a front mount and dont feel like making a new one anymore moneys been a bit too tinght for comfort.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
cast manifold is perfectly fine.they wont break..my treadstone has a lifetime warrenty from cracking i think.
Pmd back

Back