Where to get upgrades, parts and accessories?

2K1Honda

Reaction score
I was wondering where to get upgrades, parts and accessories from. I see a lot of body kits, head and tail light swaps and other things and i was just wondering where to get some of these parts?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anything specific?

Most of us are going to try and sway you from a body kit as most of the kits out there fit horribly, look awful, and aren't all that popular anymore.

Just browse through some of the FAQ's, write ups, and members rides pages.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Do you have a sedan or coupe? If I had a coupe, this is the only aftermarket front bumper I would rock.

3.jpg

2K1Honda

Reaction score
I was looking to lower my car, put black housed headlights, sway and strut bar, and maybe a body kit so maybe this could help in telling me where to go.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Yeah, the last link is the key to success lol.

-------
Dear OP, forums are not the kind of the places to throw out questions randomly. You must search first, then post up some questions. Otherwise, you'll usually get some funky responses from time to time haha. Have a deep look (search) over this forum, and you'll have a power to mod your car in any way you wish w/ your wallet being widely open. :lolrun:

Oh, you might also wanna look at this thread for good online shops for getting parts. ← kindda outdated since '08 but you'll get some ideas. Happy modding. ;)

Back