Which color fogs to get? Clear or Yellow?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

only a noob would quote the entire first post like it isn't well established after three pages what we're all talking about.

lol

The concept of yellow driving lights came from Europe, where people know how to drive (cars there have no cup holders and nearly every vehicle is a standard trans). And yellow lighting is used in LeMans series racing on every car in every class when the race is to take place in adverse weather conditions.

Knowledge is power.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I like the way it looks w/o fogs personally.......

lol

The concept of yellow driving lights came from Europe, where people know how to drive (cars there have no cup holders and nearly every vehicle is a standard trans). And yellow lighting is used in LeMans series racing on every car in every class when the race is to take place in adverse weather conditions.

Knowledge is power.

In France ONLY yellow fogs and headlights were legal for a while IIRC.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
If I remember correctly.

From Wiki:
Headlamps on new vehicles must produce white light, according to both ECE and SAE standards. Previous ECE regulations also permitted selective yellow light, which from 1936 until 1993 was required on all vehicles registered in France.

The French.......****ing ricers......

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah there's a huge scene for those fags over there, like our ricer scene pales in comparison.

it's a lifestyle for them.

xx24xx

Reaction score
LOL. Yeah clear lenses with yellow bulbs because your headlights have that euro clear look. On a side note I have 6K HIDs in my headlights and on a heavy rain it illuminates the ground very oddly. It distracts me.

If you want to do yellow lenses in the future you can just use lens film.

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Nam if you're still unsure of what to get, I just got my luminics jdm yellow bulbs in the mail and am using clear lenses. It looks pretty BA. If you want I can send you a picture.

There's also a coupon code for 20% off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back