Which front camber kit to get?

Drift

Reaction score
You are probably dropped pretty low right? And I assume you want a kit to apply some positive camber? I would first get a general idea of where its at now, where you want it to be, find the difference that it needs to be corrected, and there is your answer.

On the street I'd probably run about -1 to -1.5. If you are at -3, you need something that can apply +1.5 camber.

cvjoint

Reaction score
I have both. First I had the max positive camber one, the extreme. Witha 2.5 drop all around I was able to get 0 degrees upfront or positive camber, so 0 is the minimum setting, so yes it's for extreme drops and saving tire.

I wanted an auto x setup so I bought the less extreme ones. These ones are -.7 degrees camber minimum on my 2.5 all around drop but it rubs a little due to it's design on the frame. Realistically it's at least -1.2 degrees negative camber or more negative without rubbing.

matt_glesn

Reaction score
i have the ingalls camber kit with control arms, just havent installed yet, im only dropped 1.5 to 2 inches so i may not even need it. so if not ill probably end up selling it

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Get the Ingalls low profile upper control arm, I have those installed and they did wonders, the only problem with them is under extreme bumps they do smack the frame every once in a while due to the extreme geometry of the setup. But they do wonders!

Also consider a rear setup, the ingalls rear adjustable arms are installed on mine and it does make a difference in handling without a doubt, especially if you are considering sway bars and strut bars and such, you need a correct camber and toe adjustments for them to really improve the handling.

CHID0

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys but i was realy asking for what degree range i should look into on the ingalls camber arms, i already have two rear camber kits, Ingalls and wicked.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Since you are going lower in the future, just be safe and get the +1° to +4° adjustment range, that way your covered, cause you know your not gonna need the negative adjustment range, and since you will only go lower.

cvjoint

Reaction score
Depends on your purpose for the car:
Time Attack: Type 2, a bit of negative camber is a good thing.
Slammed: Type 2 sometimes you need to fit the tire in the wheel well and here too you may want a bit of camber
Saving tire: Type 1
Drag: Type 1
Type 1 being the one that gives you the most positive correction +1 to +4

thomasw333

Reaction score
I have the ingalls kit it is holding up well and with -1 degree of camber all the way around a noticeable improvement in handling, since you are so low and are going to go lower get the +1 - +4 kit.

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I have the Ingalls front camber arms +1 - +4 wen my car was really slammed but I lifted it aned now i got positive camber so im gonna get rid of them

Forte EXE

Reaction score
So which camber kit out there can actually go to -3? Right now im -2.5 up front and -2.8 in the rear. Because with my spacers coming in soon I might need some more camber and i dont think the stock arms can hold that much...

Sorry to jack your thread chido but i didnt wanna waste space and make another one :haysm9:

Back