Which Muffler?

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
"In my opinion.."

Well, Magnaflow has a muffler, it has a 4" tip, but doesn't look too big..also you can get other mufflers like the Acura cl-s muffler, or S2000 muffler..something like that.

sounds good ill check em out...im not really trying to go oem i was just replying to that one guys comment.

CasoNLane

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
#1... i love big canisters cos our accords have big a$$es... but beware of tsudo cos those are LOUD!

lol thanks ur sug really helps me out :thumbsup: ...i dont think im gonna go w/ either now..gonna keep lookin

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
Apex'i World Sport is a cat back that doesnt have a "potato launcher" on the end of it, haha.

2uhb7zr.jpg

do u have a pic of one

its not like this is it

DjC

Reaction score
CasoNLane said:
TSUDO MUFFLER #1
2ec3ypw.jpg

LOL! I made that picture when I was developing the Ultimate Product Corp (Tsudo)'s website a few years back! I can't believe eBay sellers are still using it :peace:

But anyways, their exhausts are good. Its loud, but deep and rumbly, not buzz sounding at all. Their good people...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i've had the Greddy SP, Apex'i WS and WS2... fav so far is the WS2

CasoNLane

Reaction score
DjC said:
LOL! I made that picture when I was developing the Ultimate Product Corp (Tsudo)'s website a few years back! I can't believe eBay sellers are still using it :peace:

But anyways, their exhausts are good. Its loud, but deep and rumbly, not buzz sounding at all. Their good people...

lol thats random...thanks for the help! wat exhaust do u have on?

CasoNLane

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
i've had the Greddy SP, Apex'i WS and WS2... fav so far is the WS2

coolcool...ws2 those mofos are high

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wat do u mean by high? anyways, here's a lil write-up i did b4:

i've had 3 different catback systems, and here's my opinion on them:

1. Greddy SP catback: really low and deep tone at idle and WOT.... amongst the 3 i've had, this is the deepest sounding one.. looks nice, but the resonating in the cabin is insane!! my friends puke after a 1 hr drive on the freeway with my car

160267_66_full.jpg

2. Apex'i WS1 + Greddy SP piping: very stock sounding at idle... sounds really nice at WOT... even got an approval from my gf for how stock-sounding it is :p the canister is as big as the greddy SP, but the tip is not as good-looking at the greddy ( dunno how to explain this... the WS tip looks very plain)

can't find any pix of the WS1 on my car :(

3. Apex'i WS2 + Greddy SP piping: way louder than the WS1, but not as loud as the SP (at least from the cabin perspective).... never seen my car driven by anyone else, so i wouldn't really know how the WS2 sounds from the outside... canister is the smallest amongst the 3, and tip is the nicest looking... smallest tip too if i'm not mistaken... performance gains (according to my butt-dyno) is the most on the WS2

160267_256_full.jpg

160267_257_full.jpg

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
If you're gonna go with #1, you might as well just get a muffler tip from the local auto parts store, and if you had some patience and a little bit of skill, polish the muffler canister. If you go this route, might look better to paint the stock tip flat black so it's not SO obvious you just slapped on a tip.
IMO, and depending on what type of look you're going for, #2, slightly angled would look pretty slick. (only on a 4cyl, though)

Back