Which springs for 2" drop Tein or Eibach?

jdmgear

Reaction score
I have 4cyl and was trying to get some opinions on what kind of springs would be better Eibach's which are 2'' drop all around or Teins S.Tech which is 2" front and 1.93" rear?? I realize that I will not be able to tell the difference between the two, just needed some opinions. I just what a clean even look rather than the front lower than the rear. ;)

klee

Reaction score
jdmgear said:
I have 4cyl and was trying to get some opinions on what kind of springs would be better Eibach's which are 2'' drop all around or Teins S.Tech which is 2" front and 1.93" rear?? I realize that I will not be able to tell the difference between the two, just needed some opinions. I just what a clean even look rather than the front lower than the rear. ;)

It's a bit difficult to get that even look with 6thgens due to the way the front fenders are technically higher (from ground to the peak of the lip) when compared to the rear. I have heard good things from both Tein and Eibach. Personally I would go with Tein since they have a lower pricing point. If you want to be able to achieve the even look without the hassle, save a little more cash and get a set of Ground Controls, Skunks, or Tein basics

ryon527

Reaction score
your gonna also need a camber kit. no question about that.

budwink222

Reaction score
springs

i heard that the eibach springs sag after a while not enough dead coils id go with H&R Race springs

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
heard good things about both of the springs you mentioned. i'd just buy whatever was cheaper. my buddy has tein coils on his accord and it rides pretty nice

jdmgear

Reaction score
your gonna also need a camber kit. no question about that.

Actually when you drop it 2" that is the cut off point of a camber kit. If I went with Sprint or Neuspeed race (which are 2.25"+) then you'll need a rear camber kit. The front camber from what I have read is not affected as much compaired to the rear camber.. Thanks all for your info ;) I think from the pics I have researched I'll be happy with the Teins 2".

Do you all recommend any shocks/struts for the best price?? Koni, Tokico?, Etc???

klee

Reaction score
jdmgear said:
Actually when you drop it 2" that is the cut off point of a camber kit. If I went with Sprint or Neuspeed race (which are 2.25"+) then you'll need a rear camber kit. The front camber from what I have read is not affected as much compaired to the rear camber.. Thanks all for your info ;) I think from the pics I have researched I'll be happy with the Teins 2".

Do you all recommend any shocks/struts for the best price?? Koni, Tokico?, Etc???

Konis. I don't dig on Tokicos since they feel soft to me.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Well, I have Neuspeed Race and KYB shocks. Pics below.

pa2905639xp.jpg

pa2905644yu.jpg

pa2905653st.jpg

pa2905667yl.jpg

pa2905671tj.jpg

ftmjohn

Reaction score
Here is my 6th gen with Progress 2" front and rear. It look really even front and rear. I am running those with Koni Sports shocks and a rear camber kit.

854079_9_full.jpg

John
Car Domain

jdmgear

Reaction score
Hey Cdubb I read one of your other posts in which you mentioned that the rear was (looked) lower. To me it seems like a very even drop with an even look. Aren't your neuspeeds 2.2" in the front and 1.7" in the rear?

ftmjohn yea that does look even very nice :) Thanks for the pics

Back