Which turbo kit?

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, like the supra that my dad has. HKS IC, 1400 when he bought it. SSQV BOV is loud as ****. Til' the guys that were working on his car ganked it off his car along with the strut bar. My dad is pissed and is in the middle of a 6k lawsuit against them right now. So, to make a long story short, they fucked his car up. So back to the point lol, yeah, quality parts are going to last a hella lot longer then those cheap brands or ebay knock offs, I already know that. It's just piecing everything together that is gunna be hard becuase it'll take a long time.

retroshark

Reaction score
thats why... you should go to turbokits.com, choose the basic kit you want, and then talk to them about swapping out parts. i promise you will be more happy knowing you have everything you need, because i guarantee youll forget stuff.

angelplus

Reaction score
retroshark said:
thats why... you should go to turbokits.com, choose the basic kit you want, and then talk to them about swapping out parts. i promise you will be more happy knowing you have everything you need, because i guarantee youll forget stuff.

Yeah... Thanks a lot for your help, I'll do that when I get my fat paycheck ;)

retroshark

Reaction score
haha go for it. if you are interested in any sources for parts that i used, just let me know. when you install the kit, what engine management are you looking at using?

angelplus

Reaction score
retroshark said:
haha go for it. if you are interested in any sources for parts that i used, just let me know. when you install the kit, what engine management are you looking at using?

A) greddy emanage or B) AEM EMS

I was actually thinking since you live in Indiana, maybe you could come and help withthe project since you know what goes on, how to do this and that... If you installed it yourself. I dont know how you did it or what, becuase everyone is different. Some people like working on their cars themselves (me) and some just do it at a shop. lmk

retroshark

Reaction score
skip the emanage... EMS is the best you can get, and it is jsut so advanced. if i had the oney id be running it. idk about comming to ohio, how far is is from bloomington? but yea, if its close and im not busy id be more than happy to help.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
AEM EMS only works on manuals. Your stuck w/ Greddy E-manage or E-manage ultimate unless you convert to manual and or OBD1.

It's not that hard to install a turbo kit.

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
AEM EMS only works on manuals. Your stuck w/ Greddy E-manage or E-manage ultimate unless you convert to manual and or OBD1.

It's not that hard to install a turbo kit.

oh yippy, I dont care, anything that can tune the car to where I want it. Anything will help. From Bloomington, its about a good 3 1/2 hours.

Back