Which wheels?

sodaks2k

Reaction score
I say trade man..why not. I have 2 kids. They arent that expensive.

I'm not not trading because of money. I'm not buying new wheels because of money.

And for me...
A newborn in daycare = not cheap. ;)
Child support for my 4 year old = even more than newborn daycare.:(

sodaks2k

Reaction score
I think I may drive to the guys place and try them on. My front tires are 50-60% whereas the rears are closer to 90% so I'd like to have the "new" tires with his wheels.

98acclude

Reaction score
I say stick with your's they look really good... they'd look better if you lowered it a lil more but otherwise I think your wheels are WAY better lookin than those... those give your car a 4x4 status.. when you did have to put tires on those it would cost more than putting new tires on your 16's

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Please, those wheels do not give your car 4x4 status. And I don't think you track your car since you have limited funds to spend on it, so I wouldn't let the weight stop you. Personally I think the 18's look a lot better and are the right kind of mesh for a sedan, they give it a bit of a sport touring look, but still classy and not outrageous. Very tasteful, and better than a small 5-spoke imo.

The only concern I would have would be the tires on the 18's. If they are in pretty good shape then I say pick these up. But if you go look at them and the tires are bad, I would negotiate the price. Or decide whether or not you are willing to buy new tires.

ejreams

Reaction score
Unless you plan on lowering the car more I say no stay with the rims you have.
so ask your son what he thinks haha.

congratulations.

oh by the way.
Omaha NE?
I was just there for 4 days lol

Last edited:
Back