Which Window Visors Work Best?

Mikey

Reaction score
I'm torn right now between outside stick-on or in-channel window visors.

Prices are different but Ive seen pros and cons of both and Im just curious to hear from people with both kinds.

Do you wish you had the other kind?
Did you have to use extra measures to get them to install/stay on better?
Do you like them?
How do they hold up?

Just trying to get a feel for them and what to look forward to. One would think the in-channel ones would be best but Ive heard/seen some people have problems with them, too.

Narftastic

Reaction score
haha wow i was goin to make a thread about window visors to cuz im tryn to buy some...i like the in-channel ones they look soooo much cleaner..im having trouble finding some tho :madrun:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I had the AVS inchannel and hated them they were too thin and gave off too much wind noise when I had my windows cracked. I heard good review about weather-techs inchannels and they looks so much better. I suggest getting those but they are bit more expensive but worth the penny from what I've been told by those who have it.

Mikey

Reaction score
Ive heard good things about AVS In-Channel visors. I found some for the sedan, on www.autoanything.com but they dont have them for the coupe.

I found EGR and WeatherTech, but the AVS look the best. I know they make AVS In-Channel for the coupe, I just have to find them. :/

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, see, now that changes things, lol. I found the weatherTech in-channel, for coupe, for like $60. Which isnt bad, i suppose.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have weathertech slip in channel type. Only issue i've ever had is the driver's side not fitting in tight enough. Slides a little bit, just enough to catch wind and almost flew off once but I was goin pretty fast and with the window down which makes a big difference. Windows up, no problems.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I have had no issues with my VentShade visors.

They are the stick on ones, and if you have a sedan, they are the ones that curve down with the shape of the rear windows.

aznboi606

Reaction score
i have weathertech. its the slip on, their ok but i had 1 flew off already, it was the driver's side

truWarier02

Reaction score
I've had AVS In-Channels for about a year and I like the look of it. But the wind noise bothers me sometimes. My windows close about 99.98% so it leaves a miniscule opening that lets wind in. Been thinking about upgrading to the Weathertechs if they don't have this problem.

Back