Which Window Visors Work Best?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
^i think all in channel makes alil noise. i had both avs and weather teach and i like the weather teach one must. i think it looks alot better then avs. not a big fan of the outside tape on because it could be easily jacked and doesnt look as sleek as the in channel

Ch1R

Reaction score
I have weathertech slip in channel type. Only issue i've ever had is the driver's side not fitting in tight enough. Slides a little bit, just enough to catch wind and almost flew off once but I was goin pretty fast and with the window down which makes a big difference. Windows up, no problems.

Yeah same here too, and if you have a system you can hear it rattle, so i tapped mines up to stiffen it, and it worked, but idk if its stuck now or not ahha, and the passesnger side for some reason now looks crooked, but over i like it, and avs is cheaper you can buy it at autozone and if not they can order it for you. i bought mine off weathertech for &80 plus shipping.

Mikey

Reaction score
Ill swing by Autozone and see what they can do. Otherwise, Im pretty sure im gonna get WeatherTech's In-channel. :)

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I bought my WeatherTech in channel visors from Drowzee for my coupe. Their good stuff. Good quality and their made in Germany which explains why their so expensive. Go with WeatherTech.

Back