Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Nissan 300ZX (300HP) Turbo

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Toyota Supra (320HP) Turbo

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is always over looked in these conversations! Neck whipping speed! Advanced and innovative handling. I test drove one and fell in love! Too bad I couldn't afford the 6 month $1900 insurance policy (full coverage)

Performance
Acceleration (0-60 mph): 5.5 sec. Braking Distance (60-0 mph): 120 ft.
Road Holding Index: .9 g Base Number of Cylinders: 6
Base Engine Size: 3 liters Base Engine Type: V6
Horsepower: 320 hp Max Horsepower: 6000 rpm
Torque: 315 ft-lbs. Max Torque: 2500 rpm
Drive Type: AWD Turning Circle: 38.7 ft.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
voted rx7 for me... they've always appealed to me more. :p

but i like supras too!

but ahhh i want an NSX so bad! hahahah

Last edited:

00Accord35

Reaction score
It's hard because if you want just raw power and speed the supra wins all the way. Will agree the over performance car is the rx7. Personal vote is for the supra but for this poll I vote rx7.

CHID0

Reaction score
To put things in a different light, there are lots of 90's sports car lists that put the Mazda Miata at or near the top alongside cars like the McLaren F1 and Porsche 911.

I would classify the Miata as a roadster and probably the best roadster ever made....the archetype for all others to follow....

In stock form I would vote RX-7 but for all out tuneability I would go for the Supra 1k+ HP ratings....Both cars are pure sex though. Oh, and the 300 is a waaaaay distant 3rd.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
RX 7 makes the most HP per liter... but is also the most unreliable of the 3...

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
There is REALLY no Z love here. Im guessing because F&F didnt exploit the F outta them?!

If you really think the Z isnt reliable then you simply dont know anything at all. The RX-7 is more reliable than the Fairlady!? BWAHAHAHA! Some people need to do some HW. It can handle as much as a Supra but just cant make that much HP. The VG is no joke. Refer to SCC project Z and RX-7.

The Z is famed above all the choices. No other car has a following like it BEFORE TF&TF. Read all the magz and the Z does pretty well even though it doesnt win a lot of the competitions. The only major downfall would be that its a pain to work on. You gotta pay to play though.

The Z is clearly the underdog. Where's the 3000GT and Mister2? The early NSX's were slow til they got a hp bump in like 97. It's just super sexy.

Back