whitederic's '02 Ex Coupe (56k)

whitederic

Reaction score
Dang white does look good!! I was leaning towards a gunmetal to offset the black wheels but I do like the white.

Why orange??!!!

Do yall think the 16s will look better with a smaller sidewall when lowered or keep stock sidewall size?

el gallo

Reaction score
either a burnt orange or bright orange.

so now that i see your latest exterior when i drive around town i keep an eye out for your ride.

where did you get the eyelids from, thinking of getting a pair for mine

whitederic

Reaction score
either a burnt orange or bright orange.

so now that i see your latest exterior when i drive around town i keep an eye out for your ride.

where did you get the eyelids from, thinking of getting a pair for mine
Just look for the accord with tow hooks, no one else in town has them that I've seen.
The eyelids I got off Amazon for $12. The double sided tape came off within 2 days so I replaced it with 3m tape and no problems.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Dang white does look good!! I was leaning towards a gunmetal to offset the black wheels but I do like the white.

Why orange??!!!

Do yall think the 16s will look better with a smaller sidewall when lowered or keep stock sidewall size?
IMO, it's the contrast between wheels & tires that makes the overall appearance look sharp, even if you see the car from a distance. This is just me, but having wheels too dark simply makes a car running with spare tires, or a car w/o wheel covers...

Smaller sidewall always makes it look good, but changing it out a lot will make your speedo off quite noticably. It depends on how much you're gonna lower it, but the stock sidewall would still look good if you lower it to eliminate the fender gap. My $0.02.

whitederic

Reaction score
IMO, it's the contrast between wheels & tires that makes the overall appearance look sharp, even if you see the car from a distance. This is just me, but having wheels too dark simply makes a car running with spare tires, or a car w/o wheel covers...

Smaller sidewall always makes it look good, but changing it out a lot will make your speedo off quite noticably. It depends on how much you're gonna lower it, but the stock sidewall would still look good if you lower it to eliminate the fender gap. My $0.02.
The white would make it stand out more. Might plastidip them and run with that for awhile and see how I like it.

As for ride height I'm looking at no more than a 2 inch drop

whitederic

Reaction score
Ok in the next month - 2 months I'm looking at doing exhaust upgrade. Catback first or headers first.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
So do you notice any more power or really much of a difference at all from the throttle body spacer? Clean coupe by the way

whitederic

Reaction score
So do you notice any more power or really much of a difference at all from the throttle body spacer? Clean coupe by the way
Considering I installed the cai and tbs at the same time, there was a difference. Tbs is meant for low end and you can feel it and hear it (slight whistle), then you hear the roar from the cai.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Someone likes blue lol. Car is looking good so far.

I think putting tires with a smaller sidewall on 16's would look weird, 16's are already small on these cars, if the tires get smaller too I think the car is going to look big and the wheels small. I'd save up and get some 17's so you can have a smaller sidewall, good looks, and keep your speedo/odo accurate.

Back