who wants to hear my whip

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
wait what is the tint on yours? it seems fairly dark as well :lawl:

or do you just have the backs tinted maybe

JSato

Reaction score
i've got 35 on the front but 5 on the back, i to afraid of cops to get anything lower on the front.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
:lawl: damn, 5 on the back? that's dark as hell

yeah mine are 35 too actually, so maybe the brand of tint you got just wasn't as dark after being applied or something.

JSato

Reaction score
yeah maybe, its a pain looking threw the back window at night. But its good during the daytime.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I'm a weirdo for installing tint in January, but I'll thank myself this summer for sure

it is a little different driving at night for sure though :lawl:

eggs

Reaction score
5% tint on the back is a b*tch at night... My cavalier has them with 15 in the front, it's nice having tints so that people can't see inside your car. Is the difference in tint very noticeable, like when you look at the car can you clearly tell the fronts are lighter than the dark?

JSato

Reaction score
47695488256314026710499.jpg

when i had everything blacked out i loved it, but last weekend i painted my rims stealth black and calipers red it looks sick. Im going to have my dad do some like professional pictures because he has a studio.

JSato

Reaction score
5% tint on the back is a b*tch at night... My cavalier has them with 15 in the front, it's nice having tints so that people can't see inside your car. Is the difference in tint very noticeable, like when you look at the car can you clearly tell the fronts are lighter than the dark?

Yeah but like its noticeable, i mean i would have love to do 5 all the way around if i wouldn't get a ticket. I personally think it just makes a car look better.

Back