Who works for honda?

angelplus

Reaction score
Hey guys, I forget who works at a honda dealership, but I need a little quote. If you would know much about it, please put your input on the subject.

I put my HID's in and now my bumper is not sitting correctly on my car, so I want to take it in to the Honda dealership and have them put it on correctly. Also, My driver side headlight needs to be taken off and put back on correctly becuase we kinda did a sloppy install, even though it looks great either way, but I'm anal about **** being perfect.

So thats the deal and I'd like to see if someone would know how much that would cost at the dealership. Thanks in advance!

wg2k7

Reaction score
i think youd save money if you brought it to a accident repair center or a regular body shop, dealerships charge out the ***, expecially mine

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think he'd save even more money if he just took everything back apart and redid it since he F'd it up himself doing a quick/sloppy install.

Sorry drew...couldn't resist.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I've had work done by Acura, worst paint job I've seen in a long time. Bubbles, not fully buffed, Wet sand marks, it's terrible.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea man, i work at honda, and you deff should look into doing it yourself and reinstalling everything unsloppy like, especially since you said you did it quickly.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
^^yeah, for real. if youd take it to the dealer, theyd be like wtf is wrong with your lights? take em out, and take your time putting them in. i took an hour to change my oil today, cause i do things right (most of the time...). well, that and i give my car like a 20 point inspection whenever im under it...

angelplus

Reaction score
Its the fact that I dont have the screws anymore for the ****in bumper on the sides. so its not very secure IMO, but yeah its a bitch to get that off. Though, I'll end up doing it myself but I'm pretty lazy.

Yeah, I'm just real pissed right now, I have to resolder my ****in wireharness becuase something is causing the wire to trip back and forth... and causes the left light to go on and off

BlkCurrantKord said:
I think he'd save even more money if he just took everything back apart and redid it since he F'd it up himself doing a quick/sloppy install.

Sorry drew...couldn't resist.

So what are you doing tomorrow at 6 (wed) Maybe you could help me? :) Or we could meet up here in canton or there I dont care, I called you the other day and no pick up, You were proly sleeping but give me a call tomorrow or something.

Back