Who you are

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just curious to see what some of our members do for a living. I am a firm believer that you can never know a person unless you know where they came from. Seeming that this is over the internet and most of us dont know each other face to face. I thought I would start us off by getting to know each other a little better

Name: Sylvania Harrod
Marital Status: Married
Occupation or Major: Pyschiatric Counselor
Salary: 32,000/yr
Why you started Modding: I was always into cars since a young age. I wanted to have a car that would stand out and be noticed. Like most people after seeing the fast and the furious I was completely hooked. I wanted a complete "Rice-Mobile". Now that I am older I am not really into street racing that much but I am really into clean looking cars. I started out thinking that all I wanted was a few things and then I would be done, but then I found out that I would never be done. Everytime I think I am done I always find some new mod.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Name: Carl A. White
Marital Status: Engaged
Occupation or Major: Case Manager for Jacoby & Meyers, LLP
Salary: $39,500/yr (not enuff :rolleyes: )
Why you started Modding: I'm a huge car fan. I've ALWAYS loved cars. I've always loved Honda's. I've only owned 5 cars in my life and 3 have been Honda's. :D I started gettin' into the import thing when I bought my first issue of Sport Compact Car. I was in college at the time & I haven't looked back since.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Name: Gavin Graf
Marital Status: Single
Major: Pharm. D Student
Salary: Broke--Cuz I'm a student :D
Why you started Modding: Hate to say it, but it was the F&F movie.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Name: Matthew Badger... or just Badger
Marital Status: Single
Occupation or Major: Associate Operations Representive for Bank of America / Owner of BadgerType Racing Inc. Garage / University of North Florida Student
Salary: anywhere from 19,000 to 38,000
Why you started Modding: my first car was a buick century custom with a v6. i loved that car till it almost died. back then that car was all draged out. no hood, rear seats when draggin'. my import craze came from my uncle who owned two clean civics (b4 f&f) and then he owned one of the first sti in orlando. he was a show car kinda guy. i still love racing, but my accord is not gonna be apart of it... that task will be left for another

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Name: slim shady, mother****er.
Marital: ****in' *****es.
Major: pimpin'.
Salary: never enough.
Why You Started Modding: straight flossin'.

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
Name: Nathan Au
Marital Status: Not Married.
Occupation or Major: I am attending San Jose State University and I am currently pursuing my BFA in Animation and Illustration.
Salary: None, I am a student who works at school and I bearly make anything.
Why you started Modding: Even though I have never "modded" my car, I've always liked cars. Even when I was a little kid, my favorite toys were my hot wheels, the crazy ones with big wheels and colorful graphics. That is what got me into cars. I never got a chance to mod my car because by the time I got the Accord, it was time for me to go to SJSU so I had neither the time nor money to do so, and my 1st car was a 95 Taurus, and felt that modding that car would be a big waste of time and resources. But some day I'll be an animator and then I'll have time to mod! :)

blindside

Reaction score
Name: Jay Murillo
Marital Status: Married
Occupation or Major: Customer service rep for a private company funded by the state....then Target slave at night
Salary: Just enough to get through
Why you started Modding: Eversince i was a kid i already had the urge to modify... so as i grew older BAM! It's just like a curse... i just never stopped! Up till now... :D

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Name: Greg Robinette
Marital Status: In a relationship
Occupation or Major: Assoc. in Fire Protection Technology, FedEx Ground part-time.
Salary: under 12G's
Why you started Modding: I grew up being around the old muscle cars w/ my dad and his friends so those had a big influence on me for awhile. I would always go to their cruise ins and car shows but after awhile I started getting bored seeing the same motors, paint schemes, etc in all the cars. Then at the age of 15 or so I attended my first Super Summit at Summit Racing and saw my first modded Honda's and Domestics. Ever since then I completely forgot about muscle cars and focused on imports. Actually the first modded cars I saw there were 2 silver Cavaliers w/ Racing Harts and fiberglassed subs in the rear seat area. After that I couldn't get enough.

wg2k7

Reaction score
Will Gardner
Naples Fl
2 part time jobs
not much at all, but i dont have to pay for house and food
highschool
ive always loved cars, and i was a muscle car guy for most my life because my uncle has a few, but i got into the import car scene because i found a used accord that fit my budget (not much) and since then ive learned alot about imports and am glad i did because it saves on gas

Back