Who'd be interested in a Switchblade key made for the 6gens?

02 CG5 SE

Reaction score
maybe it would be better if we got some info? like how many is needed and whats the general cost?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I'm interested also.
But my main concern is how will be key be chipped?
It seels like the only part you'll get is the housing (remote) and the metal part that goes into the ignition or door locks.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Will this work with an aftermarket Viper alarm? I can still use the Viper's controls to unlock the doors and remote start, right? If so, I'm interested.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Will this work with an aftermarket Viper alarm? I can still use the Viper's controls to unlock the doors and remote start, right? If so, I'm interested.

It should still work with an aftermarket alarm.
It will only affect a stock alarm with an imobilizer

not unless he somehow got the master code to certain cars

I doubt it.
It car has a different program.
Especially with the imobilizer.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I bought a switchblade kit for my 93, never used it, and wanted so badly to use it in my 02 but then I found out about the transponder. So having a switchblade that would actually work for our cars, you know you got my vote :)

KnightRyder

Reaction score
just keep in mind that even if you buy this thing, you still need to cut open one of your keys to get the immobilizer chip out. i have one of my keys cut open already because i tried a switchblade mod a while ago that didnt work out so i'll show u how it looks inside once i get home.

Back