whole interior led conversion

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
It depends on the model you have (auto/manual tranny, auto/manual climate, 2/4 door). Depending on the color LEDs you want, there may or may not be more work than just pulling out some bulbs and putting in the new ones. Also the lights above the shifter are called map lights, just fyi.

Oh, and totally IBTL :lock: lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
if you go to LED automotive, itll tell you the LED's you get to convert certain pieces of the interior. then just go buy them from somewhere else.

HillACCORD

Reaction score
It depends on the model you have (auto/manual tranny, auto/manual climate, 2/4 door). Depending on the color LEDs you want, there may or may not be more work than just pulling out some bulbs and putting in the new ones. Also the lights above the shifter are called map lights, just fyi.

Oh, and totally IBTL :lock: lol

all i did was ask for a little help because ive already searched this...isnt that what the site is for? :)

oh and its a 98 4 door 5 speed

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
??? All I did was ask for more info so I could help you out lol. But like I said, if you go for any color besides white, you're gonna need more help when it gets to the cluster and HVAC

Back