Whole New Look..

TURBOG23

Reaction score
can you post more datailed pictures of the wheels? because it seems like the front and rear have the same offset. is there a diference when it comes to been concave? btw the car looks dope...

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
yeahhh there was alot of accord there off 6th gen
little viet was there slijdm something like that and some other hella flush 6 th gen pretty good turn out for 6th gens. should of gone man!

Yea,i was suppose to show up but i had to take care of some stuffs:leeann::jerkit:..Most (if not all) those 6th gens came to the second meet including sikjdm (kevin),dont know if you heard of the Planet Zero aka Access Zero Meet? I was surprised at the turn out of 6thgens at the second meet as its not a common thing.

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Oh yea? I was there from 9 till about past mid night when most ppl started leaving,i saw the WDP Accord with the WW kit :drool: and got a shot of it on my dslr..There was another Heather mist metallic Accord that was slammed with some crazy offset wheels and primer hood w/ stickers all over the hood.

yo44boichris

Reaction score
yeah i rolled in about 11pm and i parked all the way at specs :( no parking. yeah that accord was a cupcake i coulnt find the owner tho.

Back