WHY meee ohh WHY!!!!

AFAccord

Reaction score
If only that's how it worked.

With any good insurance agency, it DOES work that way. Insurance agents are just salesmen on commission. They are allowed a certain amount to 'give' you depending on the vehicle and your insurance plan. They make the most money on total losses. In this guy's case, they might be allowed $6,000 to replace the car. They might downplay the value of the car, and offer him $4,500 for the car, then use their hook-up at the body shop to fix it for $1000, and sell it at auction for $6500, with a 'clean' title because repair costs were too low to claim it as a total or salvage. That ****er just made an easy grand. Obviously that's the simplified version, but that's how it works. I've been through it twice myself.

An honest one will do what's best for you (ie. give you a check to repair something within reason). A scheming agent will low ball you until you break and take the offer.

azad321

Reaction score
i feel your pain bro,
i got into a similar accident but the cops up in Canada charged me. im looking at 14 years jail time for an accident !!!!

photo.php

photo.php

can i please get some help with what to do, seeing that im not going to be driving for a while while i await my trail i would like to fix my car up

thank you

Back