FS: Wicked Tuning Rear Camber Kit

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Alright, so they have 2000 miles on them max,accord to swollen since I did not use them. Let me clarify,before we all have a ***** fit about the price, that a price was wanted, so I gave it to you. Do I expect 175 for these?No!not by any means. However, if they go for x amount of dollars on ebay, go by them on ebay. Don't sit on a forum and constantly find something to ***** about. If you don't like the price,you do not have to buy them. These goes for different prices all over the internet i.e. ebay and wicked tuning's website. If you make an offer that we can both agree on there yours. But I am not going to sell you something because of the price it is on ebay. If your not interested in these, hit the back button on your computer, don't increase your post count with a stupid comment that doesn't help anyone. Forums are suppose to be helpful and people like you (not directed towards you swollen) with your stupid comments do not help. So if interested and have something you would like to say, say it in a positive way please. If not, have a nice day.:lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting::lolhitting:

:D

just bcause ur sale isnt goin tha way u want is no reason to thro a b**** fit:roy:... and this is very helpfull that people are able to find cheaper prices for others that are in need of this type of kit... ty everyone who has found it cheaper.. i am n need of a kit like this. but not at this price :henry:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I'm glad members are looking out for one another when people try to rip other members off.

GLWS :)

truWarier02

Reaction score
He hasn't logged on since january so I doubt he'll be back.

Just check on ebay.. occasionally you can find some for about $100 new.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I just bought mine on eBay for 89 shipped. They're on these the seller is 'eurosportgarage' I believe....don't quote me on that lol but they're cheap enough brand new and you don't have to worry about the bushings being bad....gl

Back