Wicked tuning rear camber kit?

its_budddah

Reaction score
Hello guys! well I just order a new set of rear wicked tuning rear camber kit. I'm looking to fit some 18x11s on rear and camber as much as is needed. Well this camber kit only goes -3 plus whatever I already have. My question is, I heard some rumors that these camber arms could be tweaked to get more negative camber? is this true or just talk going out there?lol Thank you all!

these are the arms.. They were cheap !:)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WICKED-TUNI...2000|Model:Accord&hash=item1c38b366cd&vxp=mtr

its_budddah

Reaction score
Just the bolts right? I tried searching for any tutorials but had no luck. If I can cut them with success I'm making a write up about it :)

truWarier02

Reaction score
You can actually achieve a lot of natural negative camber, at least -4.5 from my experience. If you're running that, in addition to the -3 max from the camber arms, and that's still not enough, your wheels don't fit lol. What's the offset?

its_budddah

Reaction score
You can actually achieve a lot of natural negative camber, at least -4.5 from my experience. If you're running that, in addition to the -3 max from the camber arms, and that's still not enough, your wheels don't fit lol. What's the offset?

Really? Well that's plenty! I was thinking once they arrive I'll go get an alignment and ask for some camber :) well they are 25 but I'm running spacer/adapters so that leaves me at 0 offset ? lol.. Tires are not on yet so I can't really test fit it yet but I want to get ready to flush them lol
Thanks for the advice!

White6GAV6

Reaction score
All you have to do is remove the jam nuts and cut the bolt so you can thread it in all the way. I used a saw saw and it worked fine. The powertrix arms are for the bottom, and the wicked tuning is or the top. So if you want max adjustability, get both. I have them both paired and I can achieve more camber than ever desired.

its_budddah

Reaction score
All you have to do is remove the jam nuts and cut the bolt so you can thread it in all the way. I used a saw saw and it worked fine. The powertrix arms are for the bottom, and the wicked tuning is or the top. So if you want max adjustability, get both. I have them both paired and I can achieve more camber than ever desired.

That's some great advice! Thank you, I'm glad I could work with them !!! That will be first thing I'll be doing lol

Back