wierd squeeling noise

white beauty

Reaction score
alright ive gotten some of the problems with my car fixed like the exhaust leak, which now it sounds 10x better, and ive taken care of the tire rash on my bumper. thanks to the people on here who set me straight and made me realize im overreacting and the problems with my car are minimal and are somewhat of an easy fix. the problem im trying to take care of now is my brakes. its mainly my right front brake. It makes a squealing sound like the sound worn out brake pads make but this squealing sound only comes about when im driving not braking, in-fact when i brake it goes away, then about 30 seconds later it will come back, i have no idea what could be the problem, anyone know what could be up? thanks

I4 CG5

Reaction score
Your squeaker pads are telling you that you need to replace your brake pads

I4 CG5

Reaction score
No, they squeal when you don't brake, and stop squealing when you brake. If your brake pads were bad already, what you said is true. They are not bad yet, but don't have much life left.

Mmblvl5

Reaction score
this sorta sounds like a problem i am having from my right side also but idk if it is my brakes mine only does it at like 2750 rpms

Back