Will s2000 muffler fit my accord?

XceZs

Reaction score
Hey guy's im not sure if this is the right place to put this topic... but my friend has an s2000 and hes getting rid of it, he has an aftermarket muffler on it and it's dual exhaust.... yet my car is the 4 cylinder accord and only has one exhaust coming out... its the full cat back that hes going to give me... will it work?.. and will it increase or decrease HP... thanks guy's .. i appreciate it.. and ill try and find out the name exhaust as soon as possible.. THANKS!

Its a skunk2 exhaust for an ap1..

XceZs

Reaction score
sickk i picked it up for $100 , do you think their going to have to cut some piping or add some?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
What ever they do it's going to be a full custom job. They'll have to hack and extend the piping and fab a custom y pipe.

It probably won't do the car any good.

XceZs

Reaction score
What ever they do it's going to be a full custom job. They'll have to hack and extend the piping and fab a custom y pipe.

It probably won't do the car any good.

So you think i should'nt do it?... dont really want to get it if its not going to do anything to my car.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
LOL, if you want to do it man, do it. I don't think it'll hurt anything. But you have to understand that it's hard to get any gains on our cars without FI or some internal work. I/H/E are really just cosmetic on our cars. Very little gains.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
if you put both mufflers on in a dual exhaust set up, you wont gain anything. youll probably lose torque to be honest...in which your car would be slower. you could put the one muffler on tho. thatd be the easiest, cause then all the shop would have to do would be cut and weld on the new muffler. gains from doing just that? minimal, if anything.

just sell the system whole, and untouched, theres bound to be some guy that wants stock exhaust back and you can make some money on it too.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
It's a Skunk2 catback for an S2K noob, lol

Still, I'm sure you could get more than $100 for it from someone with an S2K

Back