will the 7th gen compass mirror work in our cars?

Neight

Reaction score
Sup guys, I was looking at some accords on ebay and I noticed a 6th gen with the 7th gen compass mirror, does anyone know how to install in the 6th gen? before I go out and buy It I would like to get some feedback, thanks.

du3ce

Reaction score
i dont think the 7th gen has the compass function only the auto dimming mirrors

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Neight said:
Sup guys, I was looking at some accords on ebay and I noticed a 6th gen with the 7th gen compass mirror, does anyone know how to install in the 6th gen? before I go out and buy It I would like to get some feedback, thanks.

Do you have a link to the auction? It may be a compass mirror from a Ford auto. I don't think there is a digital compass in any Honda mirror, but I may be wrong.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, the 7th gens dont have it, but the new pilots and ody's do i think. i know ive seen them in a few pilots i have and im sure youd need the whole compass "brain" and such. it does look sweet tho, i wouldnt mind having it in my car just cuz of how nice the blue looks on there and just based on the looks of it.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you meant that one, haha, i htought you meant the ones in the pilots wherethey have the N,S,E, and W letters in the actual mirror and the certain letter lights up to indicate which direction youre going, haha.

Back