Will the v6 exhaust fit on my 4 cyl??

dtpaccord

Reaction score
im looking to buy a new exhaust set up..and i want duals, but they dont make a set up like that for my car. so will v6 dual exhaust fit on my car??....i want the exhaust for the look, NOT performance..thanks guys

Cpyro

Reaction score
most likely, from the cat back, but if anything u will end up losing power. I know u dont want to gain any but losing is no good.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i meant search on this site if you didn't already. but if he got the dual how would the other pipe be held in place since there won't be hangers?

Cpyro

Reaction score
do you kno is the cat is different on v6 than 4 cyl?

Im not 100% sure. but common sense tells me a bigger engine with more power will need a different cat than the one the 4cyl uses. But i have no idea

J30MAN

Reaction score
Well if you run into the same problems i did back when I had the 4cyl exhaust on my v6 everything should be in opposite of how i did it.

Your gonna need 2-4 inches of extension because the 4cyl cat must be shorter. Youll need to have the flange on the extension to be turned because the flange on the 4cyl cat doesnt line up with the v6 cat. And obviously your gonna need to weld the hangers on the left side so the left muffler is supported.

It can be done but it should be properly done at a muffler shop.

Back