Will these fit my vanity mirror lights?

dbang

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking to buy vanity mirror lights as well as my clock light since they don't work.
I was wondering what kind of lights/power I should look at? Of course you don't want something too bright shining in your eyes while looking at the mirror.

Would these be good?
h.t.t.p://w.w.w.focalprice.com/ER0597W/12V_31_mm_2LED_White_Light_LED_Bulb_White.html#.UUH6qvJm18E

Or could someone direct me to buy mirror/clock lights?

Thanks

I currently have a red theme in my car with red dome lights and red door lights, looking for opinions if my car look better with a white, red, or blue theme?
h.t.t.p://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/69506_10152555334835433_173604213_n.jpg

Of course the map, mirror lights will be white though. not sure about the feet lights

Last edited:

ParisiOT

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking to buy vanity mirror lights as well as my clock light since they don't work.
I was wondering what kind of lights/power I should look at? Of course you don't want something too bright shining in your eyes while looking at the mirror.

Would these be good?
h.t.t.p://w.w.w.focalprice.com/ER0597W/12V_31_mm_2LED_White_Light_LED_Bulb_White.html#.UUH6qvJm18E

Thanks

I currently have a red theme in my car with red dome lights and red door lights, looking for opinions if my car look better with a white, red, or blue theme?
h.t.t.p://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/69506_10152555334835433_173604213_n.jpg

Of course the map, mirror lights will be white though. not sure about the feet lights

Whats with your links?
There is a full bulb size and type list for our cars if you just search for it.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Do a search on the forum and you'll most likely find all the answers you're looking for.

If you want to know bulb sizes of mostly any car use this.
https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applications/automotive-lighting-systems/Pages/lrgmain.aspx

Sunvisor bulbs are fuse style bulbs. Take one out to look at.
Map/Doors/Trunk/Parking Strip/Plate lights are 168/T10 base
Dome light is a festoon bulb.

Would these be good?

Thanks

Back