will this cluster fit?

Snoobly

Reaction score
maybe see if you can find some of the Euro-R connectors. Cut off the USDM plugs and spice the Euro-R ones in. You'd need a diagram of the two plugs and a lot of balls to do that though... lol

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
because its pricey.. and not to many ppl own a euro-r, so its not gonna sell like a type-r cluster would.

Lol. If it doesnt fit then just post it on craigslist, "JDM cluster from Accord Euro R" the put on discription may fit civics and integras with little modifications, forsure that will get their attention.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Lol. If it doesnt fit then just post it on craigslist, "JDM cluster from Accord Euro R" the put on discription may fit civics and integras with little modifications, forsure that will get their attention.

i like to be honest in my descriptions.. im not a scrammer trying to get his buck back. im just gonna let this one slide and maybe one day later in life ill try it.. but for now i think ill just rock out with the $10 bb6 cluster i found.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
i like to be honest in my descriptions.. im not a scrammer trying to get his buck back. im just gonna let this one slide and maybe one day later in life ill try it.. but for now i think ill just rock out with the $10 bb6 cluster i found.

do you have pics of the bb6 cluster?

-bl-

Reaction score
I own that cluster, I can tell you that its not a direct swap unfortunately =( the connectors fit but when you turn on the power, some of the cluster only functions such as the numbers light up, the CEL works umm can't remember what else BUT the tachometers will not operate so its useless unless you have both wiring diagrams for your current cluster and the Euro R cluster and then from that you would have to rearrange all the wires from the usdm pigtails to match the ones on the euro r cluster. Its a lot of work.

I wanted to do this but i could never find the euro r cluster wiring diagram =(

Last edited:

-bl-

Reaction score
how does it fit into the dash? like does it line up cool.

Ha yeah thats another issue.... What i was planning on doing is custom fitting it because as you can see on our current clusters the shape of it curves upwards, where as in the euro R cluster the shape curves downwards (bottom is wider than top). So if you install it, most of it is custom fit.

Back