will this fit?

manbear

Reaction score
hey guys i am going to be getting xxr 527's 18x8.75 +20 stretching on kumho ecsta ast 215/35/18's my quesion is how will this sit... i am slammed on poopie sachse 7 spoke with poop offset and really trying to fall into the flush category

any comments/pictures will be much appreciated!

truWarier02

Reaction score
That should be a pretty easy fit, especially for a coupe. Should look great.

A simple 4 corner roll (no need to pull) and relocating rear bumper tabs should do the trick.

What suspension are you on?

manbear

Reaction score
thanks tru! im on f2 type one's i used to run a 225/45/18 so i already rolled and relocated the tabs. Im really looking for an aggressive set up which i think this will deffinently do.. now im not married to this set up so if anyone has any other ideas on wheels with some nice concave let me know just no te37's or rota grids varstoen etc... i think its way over played... and i will be having to do a 5 lug swap for this fitment and moving my extended studs over to the v6 5lug swap aswell or just buy a new set its only 50 bucks for the blox's set:Smoker:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Why don't you go wider since your going for the flush stance, that's a pussy size.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
since your a coupe, should def hit 10's in the rears and 9's in the front if your down.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Why don't you go wider since your going for the flush stance, that's a pussy size.

That would make them harder to fit while still trying to be flush. That width and +20 offset will have him flush, a wider wheel will stick out... not saying it wont look good but he did say he wanted flush. (I'd do 18x9 all around)

manbear

Reaction score
Ya 10s in the back is chill that would really put a stretch on those 215/35's but hey
You gotta do what you gotta do... but what offset would I run in the rear... +10.. +15? I don't
Want to have to worry about clipping my struts or anything in the well

manbear

Reaction score
Gil I appreciate it man but also will not hurt if there's a lil poke in the rear :) but if I slam it that low
And have that wide of a wheel aswell I know I will have to tighten my perch or maybe even getting
Stiffer springs in the rear... and where would I get them for my f2's sorry about all the multiple question's I really want to get it right!

truWarier02

Reaction score
Just do what YOU want, manbear.

8.75 +20 would definitely be nice and flush in a conservative way, but if you wanna be more "stanced" with some poke, I would go 9.5 all around with about the same offset. But you might have to do some additional fender work (i.e. maybe a slight pull, not too sure).

Latest posts

Back