will this fit?

manbear

Reaction score
I completely understand tru I love being lowandslow maybe a future turbo but now I really just want a head turner here we have z's g35's new si's and everyone thinks they're so dope so I wana show them what its really about and my hondeezzee ( my babys nickname lol) will throw people off they're rocking chairs. I just want to show them you don't need a 20k car to turn heads! All it takes is some good ol fashioned research

manbear

Reaction score
Ps I'm not knocking people with new bad *** cars just the ones who think they're so much better than everyone else

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
If you want to get any attention from the stance community for your accord, you're going to have to think wider than 8.75" bud.:eh:

manbear

Reaction score
I'm just now really getting into flush scene that's why I came here to see what my limits are and where I have to go to get really aggressive with it

manbear

Reaction score
The wheels I want the xxr's are just that size not a full 9 and not a full 10 in the rear but close for sure.... I'm also working on a skid plate bc I'm so low still have to get everything covered but what is your update on your wheels black? Js it sits so damn sexy man I can't find your post again lol

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
Are these the wheels ur looking to get

bloxoh.jpg

Back