Window regulator went out

BigAnt

Reaction score
My driver side window regualtor went out a couple of days. The window still goes up and down but does not close all the way.

What would be better oem regualtor or aftermarket? From the honda dealer it cost $105 just for the regualtor.

finch13

Reaction score
rockauto.com is an awesome place. Did you check the price of an OEM from a dealer online? hondapartscheap.com, hondaautomotiveparts.com, bkhondaparts.com are all good places.

BigAnt

Reaction score
rockauto.com is an awesome place. Did you check the price of an OEM from a dealer online? hondapartscheap.com, hondaautomotiveparts.com, bkhondaparts.com are all good places.

Thanks man. They do have good price but with the shipping and handling fees it is almost the same price as if i would have it from a dealer in my area.

RichBinAZ

Reaction score
The RH front regulator failed on mine (post warranty) after the dealer changed the first one under warranty. I took it out, played with it a bit - nothing special - put it back in and it was worked ever since.

The LH rear failed and put some nice scratches into the window tinting. I took that out and the little nylon roller had split. Put in a whole new unit and got a spare thru mail order for the RH rear. Dealers here charge about 10% over MSRP and then there is 8.2% sales tax. Majestic is a much better deal, even with shipping and waiting

The heat in Phoenix just kills plastic parts (and batteries)

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
man just hit up a junkyard for it. i got the whole Drive side set up for like 30 bucks and im goin back for the passager side during the spring :rofl:

Back