window tint removal

tnguyen600

Reaction score
I've been stopped once for my tint and thats out of the three years that I've had it. It was in Havertown. Cop said I had 10 days to do it or else I has to pay the fine. I went to a tint shop to set up an appointment because I couldn't have anything scheduled in for the time frame that was given. The tint shop wrote down my info on a business card for some time later down the month and that I was getting my tints removed.

I went to the police station and told the officer my situation and he said ok. He took the business card with all the info on it and that was it. Never had a problem since.

EDIT: I wonder what would happen if you would just pay the fine?...

scrapnav6

Reaction score
I've been stopped once for my tint and thats out of the three years that I've had it. It was in Havertown. Cop said I had 10 days to do it or else I has to pay the fine. I went to a tint shop to set up an appointment because I couldn't have anything scheduled in for the time frame that was given. The tint shop wrote down my info on a business card for some time later down the month and that I was getting my tints removed.

I went to the police station and told the officer my situation and he said ok. He took the business card with all the info on it and that was it. Never had a problem since.

EDIT: I wonder what would happen if you would just pay the fine?...

yea i was considering doing something like that but i feel like my car is a shademobile and they remember it. so i would just risk getting moar $109 tickets. but it is a good idea, i might give it a try

ejreams

Reaction score
gtfo.jpg

**** all that bs.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24023&page=2

read post #19..

I would agree to that but who has a steamer...
Not everyone has random stuff laying around.

gtfo1fh11.jpg

samsizzle

Reaction score
i literally just took my tint off, +1 for using a steamer, **** works!

i peeled a edge with the razor blade while heating with the steamer, then just tore it all off leaving the residue. I used goo gone on a rag and got it all off and it looks like nothing as ever there. Do yourself a favor and buy a steam and just return it after (walmart), you dont want to be breathing that 409 ammonia crap when you are doing the back window

jvirusvirus

Reaction score
man pulled over for 20% tint?... d*mn what you had it all around or something? Have mine 5% tint and the front ones 50% have had no problem with the po-po....

and wow you guys make the tint removal so difficult lol not all but some, have to go with people that do the razor blade with goo gone or windex takes time but it works lol:rock:

Back