Wings West 98-00 Sedan Rear Lip

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Had mine stolen at school today..i am so pissed! all my hard earned money i spent buying that lip kit wasted.:madrun: looking for another one let me know if anyone has one

Cpyro

Reaction score
damn man, was it screwed and taped on?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I say the next person you see with a WW rear lip in town, you pull over and question the **** out of them. Grab their license plate too.

I've literally seen two WW kits on a sedan in my area in my entire life, and one is on *my* car. Not a common occurrence.

itzcharlie

Reaction score
I say the next person you see with a WW rear lip in town, you pull over and question the **** out of them. Grab their license plate too.

I've literally seen two WW kits on a sedan in my area in my entire life, and one is on *my* car. Not a common occurrence.

i will definately do that! ive never seen a WW sedan kit in my area at all. ive only seen 2 coupes with ww kit

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
keep in mind to do it tactfully :lawl:

like go up and tell him that he's got a nice looking car, and then ask him what kind of rear lip that is. When he doesn't know at all what it's called or flusters under the pressure of making up a fake price he ordered it at just say

"you know what? I think you're full of **** pal, and I think that's my rear lip"

accord786

Reaction score
keep in mind to do it tactfully :lawl:

like go up and tell him that he's got a nice looking car, and then ask him what kind of rear lip that is. When he doesn't know at all what it's called or flusters under the pressure of making up a fake price he ordered it at just say

"you know what? I think you're full of **** pal, and I think that's my rear lip"

Thats the legit way to do it :peace:

Back