mugen lip or coupe front/hood conversion
bike rack
pedobear sticker for more HP

2e51shd.jpg

15eftrd.jpg

ebeqsl.jpg

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Nice start :thumbsup:. And welcome to 6GA. Get a lower stance on it and ur golden. I usually hate tenzo rims but those don't look half bad at all.

PS: Another coupe conversion... :lawl:

Bond4387

Reaction score
how does the exhaust sound with the 2.25 inch tubing? any different than stock? or is it prohibited by the muffler

WizyWiz

Reaction score
Hi. coming here from the California Capitol where Arnold protects us.

thanks for the positive reinforcement, the next thing i do want is the full coils, TEIN basics, , KSports, F2s, ive read most of the reviews various useres have posted about their experiences. and Camber kit seems eminent with this, with said said, patience sucks:p

how does the exhaust sound with the 2.25 inch tubing? any different than stock? or is it prohibited by the muffler

i actually had a Magnaflow muffler on it for 4 years, got tired of it from the highway driving, and the high pitched popping above 4k (outside the car, inside, it sounded beastly) (like the e46). which i should probbaly put on the FS section....
/tangent
it actually sounds stock, its so quiet in the cabin which was highly refreshing, can finally hear my 12 slapping away. at idle, there is a faint grumble, when ur standing in the back and actively listening to it. lol. but once in the car, all the sound is coming from the engine, sounds raw.

Last edited:

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
nice car looks cleann but im not into the whole bolt-on thing i.e. intake, exhaust etc unless the car is swapped. to me its just added noise to the already quiet, comfortable ride lol but ****s clean keep up tha good work and those are some good springs you got would love to know how they ride. :thumbsup:

Back