Woke up to this!!

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
So I Park My Car Yesterday Morning On My Block Since I Have Grave Yard Shift(Night Shift) I Sleep In The Day...So I Come Out Nd Look At My Car Nd Noticed It Was On Top Of The Side Walk So Im Like :eekwtf:!!! I Walk Around It To Find This Hanging Down......:icon_axe: I Wanted To Kill Some One On The Spot Im Workin So Hard To Make It Look Nice Nd This Happens

On To The Horrible Pics :(

photo3xt.jpg

photo1ws.jpg

photo2rw.jpg

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
the only good thing is that the person responsible for this left their info on a card nd put it on my windshield but i calld today nd just left a voicemail....hoppin they pay for damages i want a brand new bumber nd painted:chucklesfawk:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
insurance will most likely either put after-market bumper or have that one repaired
chances of new oem is none
no tryn to bash just givn u a heads up on what to expect

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
what do you need a new bumper for when all that one needs is a little bit of love and paint? id go get estimates, tell the shops youd pay cash, then call the person who left their info and tell them how much itll cost to fix. problem solved.

that little dent in the lower corner should pop out too.​

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
yea me nd my boy BkzTaffeta popd the dent out nd put the bumper back in place...i calld the person who hit it nd left a voice mail...im hoppin the person gives me cash for i could add some more to that nd paint the bumper nd door bfore the meet

acedomain

Reaction score
my bumper was like that at one point lol...thats not so bad compared to mine trust me and yea i would just fix that bumper like sketch said and have some money left over but it all depends on how the other person wants to handle it....

Back