FS: Work Equips DDC custom finish w/ extra lips

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
with all the welds and repair, can they even be balanced?

Yes it can be balanced. They used a special very light weight aluminum that weighs practically nothing and its supposedly stronger than regular aluminum.

Nigglypuff

Reaction score
Do you guys think they have room to be filled and re drilled to 4 lug? I love these, but also wanna keep my wheels now.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Are the wheels you have more baller then these? I am not sure they are... Why don't you do a 5-lug swap, then sport these, and if you like your current wheels so much you can re-drill those for the 5-lug setup :deal: You won't regret buying these Equips.. Legit shyt.

Nigglypuff

Reaction score
definitly diggin these equips more. currently rollin in impuls, and there isn't room to re-drill. So do you think these have room?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
No, but even if they did, it would be capital punishment to butcher these in any way shape or form deterring from the way they have been made from factory. But hey, not sure for certain, but maybe they do have room. Try looking up specs for them and if they do have room for it - get them! I'd start by doing some research on these particular wheels.

Back