work on the accord is on hold

Hobbit

Reaction score
well work on the Accord is now no hold due to the purchase of another vehicle.

ok read motorhome :D

just purchased a 1986 T25 Caravelle Syncro

this is the one after the T2 and looks like a scooby do Van or a lunch box :D, its rear engined like the early aircooled vans but has a 1.9 water cooled unit instead, also as its one of the last ones the niggles are more or less sorted.
has a huge bed that can me made into a sofa and has a cooker as well as electric hook ups for fridge and TV, it needs a little work to the interior but once done will be a nice little comfortable van for bike rallies and weekends away from hussle and bussle of modern life.
Bit if a change from the V6 to slouch of a boxer 4 LOL

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Interesting pickup lol...what are you planning to do with it? Travel? Smuggle? Solve mysteries?

Pics? Post a members ride for it.

Hobbit

Reaction score
Interesting pickup lol...what are you planning to do with it? Travel? Smuggle? Solve mysteries?

Pics? Post a members ride for it.
all of the above LOL

no seriously we will be travelling and towing the Bike behind on a trailer so can pitch up and ride off and come back to a nice warm van instead of a draughty tent that we currently use.

As soon as its on the drive i will get some as bought pics and post up the transformation as it get tidied up and new bits :D

dont worry i still have the Coupe for when i need leather clad comfort and speed

Back