Wrecked front end...need help.

SilverStreet

Reaction score
I've never had any Buddy Club items before... can you guys explain why a body kit would not be good? As for lip kits...most people use wings west and I'd like something that isn't that haha. I've never had a body kit before so let me know if this isn't a good buy or if I'm going to regret it :eusa_wall: I appreciate the advice!

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
having a bodykit front without the rest of the kit would look funky man...

like...a buddy club bumper sits 3-4" lower...having a front lip only is like 1" lower...so not only does the bodykit sit way too low in comparison to the rest of the car...it's also a whole more aggressive style than the rest of the car...and makes it look like you can't afford the rest of the kit...

waccord99

Reaction score
body kits dont look good on hondas period........i dont remember i seen a clean looking car with a body kit....lip kits arent as aggressive therefor they look cleaner.....a body kit will easily chip since it'l sit lower.....instead of ya bumper cracking because u hit something head on u will be breaking that cheap body kit from hitting a pothole

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just get an oem replacement. The money you're gonna spend for the body kit + paint, prep, etc could get you your bumper repainted and some other mod you wanted, plus you could probably go through your insurance company for a replacement if you really needed to. If you think ABS plastic shatters when its cold, wait and see what fiberglass does.

Last edited:

travisn

Reaction score
save some money and like everyone said, get a used one.

BUT

when you take it off or pick it up from the junk yard made sure it says honda stamped inside. do not get a pos capa bumper. they never fit right, especially for 6th gen accords, trust me i used to work at a honda body shop.

drive it mis matched for the winter and get it painted in the spring.

Back