Update: 4/17/09

Before the wreck - notice the shiny new headlights, cf hood w/ pins:
wreck4.jpeg

After the wreck:
wreck3.jpeg

After much hammering and prying the car is almost back to normal:
wreck2.jpg

Story:
I was at a stop light, light changed, car in front of me started moving, I did too. Apparently he stopped and I didn't notice. Guy was really nice considering the situation, agreed to let me pay him out of pocket (all it did was bend his bumper). No marks on my record.

Only things that got messed up really bad were the hood and the lights. Thankfully I saved my old hood (although it sucks my CF one got hosed) and my old blackhoused (I had bought new lights to retro - that's being put on hold for a while).

I took a wench and bent back the top cross member where the radiator connects until it was in the somewhat right place then I used a well placed jack stand to bend the latch back so my hood would stay closed. All in all it turned out really well. AC line got completely pinched so that's the next item to fix (summer in houston sucks without it). Also my inspection is up next month - kickass timing.

I still need to replace the upper bumper mount because it was totally fubar - I should've taken a picture. The bumper itself only had a tear in one place. I'm going to work on getting the gaps back around the hood and lights then I'm thinking new coupe hood, new coupe bumper and oem front lip.

Old post:

My fault. Other car just had a bent bumper.

wreck.jpg

After an all nighter in my garage I've got it back to about 90%. I'll add some more pictures tomorrow.

EDIT:

I just noticed a little bonus - 6GA sticker in my window!

Last edited:

truonghthe

Reaction score
wow that suck but I am glad no one get hurt.

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
noo!!!! no more accords must be hurt *knock on wood*, glad you're okay tho.

Back