WTB 98-00 sedan FRONT BUMPER!!

accord_luv

Reaction score
finally got the money to fix up my exterior. im not too sure if the 01-02 bumper fits but if it does ill take it as well.

please let me know asap..im getting a paint job soon and need to prep my baby for the make-over.:naughty:

thanks

J30MAN

Reaction score
Ask ricer about the newer bumper on the 98-00. If yu don't care what color it is I would just buy an unpainted or primered one on Ebay, the fitment it ok but you'll have time between then and now to make sure you get the perfect fit before the paint job

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score
if you're changing the bumper, might as well save up and do the coupe front end conversion? looks nicer and more aggressive

accord_luv

Reaction score
Ask ricer about the newer bumper on the 98-00. If yu don't care what color it is I would just buy an unpainted or primered one on Ebay, the fitment it ok but you'll have time between then and now to make sure you get the perfect fit before the paint job

yeah.. thats what i was trying to avoid. aftermarket fitments dont always fit nicely. i got a fender from ebay and it was a b!tch trying to put that sucker in, but i guess if its my last resort i have no choice :(

if you're changing the bumper, might as well save up and do the coupe front end conversion? looks nicer and more aggressive

i would, but its too much of a hassle considering that i already have a lip for it and everything. plus i would have to put more money out for a hood.

Back