WTB 98-02 Honda accord low "er" miles

FranktheTank

Reaction score
Hi my name is frank and im looking to buy in the so-cal area. An accord with decent miles. Post up miles year and condition. Thanks!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
1999 sedan EX 5 spd 4 cylinder with 135k miles...lowered on tein basics coilovers, TL-S rear sway bar, G23 motor, leather seats, moonroof, etc

hood (bought from friend after I sold my CF hood) and rear bumper (got tapped by someone, but nothing bad) needs repaint

rest of the paint is almost perfect.. I claybar once a year and wax once every 3-4 months

$3800

Last edited:

pinoy209

Reaction score
1999 sedan EX 5 spd 4 cylinder with 135k miles...lowered on tein basics coilovers, TL-S rear sway bar, G23 motor, leather seats, moonroof, etc

hood (bought from friend after I sold my CF hood) and rear bumper (got tapped by someone, but nothing bad) needs repaint

rest of the paint is almost perfect.. I claybar once a year and wax once every 3-4 months

$3800

dont sleep on this accord. this one is well kept frank.

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

$3800

Definitely not going to find a better one IMO

Olddohc

Reaction score
98 ex sedan 5 speed 4 banger. Needs a cat, needs to be registered in cali, been sitting for awhile and doesnt want to start. Prolly bad gas, plugs, cap n rotor. Clean title, grip of miles though, 240k.
$2000

danmccormick87

Reaction score

$3800

Are you serious? I'm very tempted to get plane tickets like ASAP, this is an awesome deal!

FranktheTank

Reaction score
Yeah discussing it with my gf, I have a 01 coupe. The car would be for her and unlike me doesn't have the love for accords as much as I do.

But thanks were in the talks about everything.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
dont sleep on this accord. this one is well kept frank.

Definitely not going to find a better one IMO

Are you serious? I'm very tempted to get plane tickets like ASAP, this is an awesome deal!

thanks for the vote of confidence guys.. i'll be posting up a FS thread soon with new pix

Yeah discussing it with my gf, I have a 01 coupe. The car would be for her and unlike me doesn't have the love for accords as much as I do.

But thanks were in the talks about everything.

in tht case, u should just say u want an automatic tranny :lawl:

just let me know if u're interested

Back