wuhhsup people. my first post.

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
if you need a shop let me know I could get u hook up my car is there right now for swap

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
Oh really? Yeah I would appreciate a hook up!:thumbsup: But yeah, what kind of swap are you doing? Let me know. Thanks.

i could help you to the shop and i see you're from 626 my shop is from el monte so very convenient for you and you wont be disappointed they do show quality job ... i'm doing h22 swap turbo is my first option but too much miles on the car and drive daily from fontana to LA so i'll stick with honda reliability....let me know i'm going there tomorrow to check my car....

kleen98accord

Reaction score
i could help you to the shop and i see you're from 626 my shop is from el monte so very convenient for you and you wont be disappointed they do show quality job ... i'm doing h22 swap turbo is my first option but too much miles on the car and drive daily from fontana to LA so i'll stick with honda reliability....let me know i'm going there tomorrow to check my car....

I see. Well the thing is I can't do it right now because my accord is my daily driver. I have school and work. So I would have to wait until my winter break. :(. I just want to do the h22 motor and tranny swap, becuase my car has many miles, its auto and theres nothing wrong with an upgrade. Whats the shop called?

I love it wen us so-cal peeps stick together....get him a paint job :thumbsup:

haha. I don't need a paint job. Im going to repaint during my winter break. It'll be much better. :chucklesfawk:

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
I see. Well the thing is I can't do it right now because my accord is my daily driver. I have school and work. So I would have to wait until my winter break. :(. I just want to do the h22 motor and tranny swap, becuase my car has many miles, its auto and theres nothing wrong with an upgrade. Whats the shop called?

ok heres the number you could talk to a guy name Jay 626-448-8693 and ask him how much they gonna do the swap tell him Jeff told you about it...:thumbsup:

Back