xIrvin 2000 Accord sedan SE (56k?) updated 5/23/12

xIrvin

Reaction score
Figured i might as well make a thread so you guys can see the slow process. Slowly but surely going to add stuff to my baby. Constructive Criticism is welcome :).
P.S sorry for the ****ty pictures just waiting to have a photoshoot with the homies OR that possible SD shoot with the SD heads on here.

Anything that is highlighted blue is what i have done recently.

Engine/ Performance
Magnaflow exhaust
AEM Short Ram intake ( AEM dry flow filter on it's way)

Suspension
Function and Form type 1

Interior/ ICE
None :(

Cosmetic
eBay headlight eyelids.
20% Tint all around
DTM FS 02 wheels. 17x7.5 +42 wrapped in 215/45/17
98-00 sedan replica oem fog lights
Blacked out headlights

S2k retros with A4 shrouds blacked out
Full Wings West Lip Kit
Future items Everything bolded has been obtained

Magnaflow exhaust
Fog lights
AVS in-channel visors
Retro fitted headlights
DIY Blackhouse
AEM short ram intake
Clear tails
Wings Wwest full lip kit
Different wheels (haven't decided which yet)
TL or Progress RSB
5spd swap [Not gonna be for awhile expensive as eff :(]
I'm sure i'm missing some things i'll add on when i think of them.

Pictures
afdd9a79.jpg

74162c33.jpg

182b0b5e.jpg

51982831.jpg

3b2dd4f6.jpg

d5e6d673.jpg

e739d411.jpg

34044994.jpg

tumblr_lqlpsuDmGT1qd6ckao2_500.jpg

securedownload3-1.jpg

6081366887_3ce7a3fbe4_b.jpg

Last edited:

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Re: xIrvin 2000 Accord sedan LX (56k?)

Car looks good. What size rims are you running?

Bax

Reaction score

Looks good.
Blackhouse those headlights. :naughty: Also, get those side skirts paintmatched. It makes a WORLD of a difference in the way your car looks. I would know. lol

xIrvin

Reaction score

Looks good.
Blackhouse those headlights. :naughty: Also, get those side skirts paintmatched. It makes a WORLD of a difference in the way your car looks. I would know. lol

I plan on black housing when i do my retrofits which is idk when.Unfortunately it is NOT cheap at all. I think the morimoto mini is ike $270 for the entire thing on TRS. I'll prolly get it paintmatched from some official place soon. Any idea how much it's gonna cost?

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score

I plan on black housing when i do my retrofits which is idk when.Unfortunately it is NOT cheap at all. I think the morimoto mini is ike $270 for the entire thing on TRS. I'll prolly get it paintmatched from some official place soon. Any idea how much it's gonna cost?

if you know how to paint should be cheaper. since you only have 2 side skirt (if you are doing all the labor yourself) less than 100 dollars. primer, paint, clear coat will probably run you around 40-50 bucks per side. (of course always with a 15 percent error of plus or minus) if you need bondo maybe another 15. I think you should buy an OEM or depo headlights if you are going to go retro fit. ebay ones will eventually become hazed as the quality will never match oem status.

Bax

Reaction score

Email Nate or Matt from TRS and get into a conversation with them. They're extremely nice. Just get to talking with them, and they'll more than likely give you some kind of deal. Superb customer service.

Projectors (I think they come with shrouds, I would still check first.) $120
http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=3181
I recommend the Morimoto 3Five bulbs they offer, IIRC they're shorter to fit into the projector better.
Then just get whatever ballasts you need, blackhouse the headlights, and you're done. it's not too expensive if you just know where to look for things.

if you know how to paint should be cheaper. since you only have 2 side skirt (if you are doing all the labor yourself) less than 100 dollars. primer, paint, clear coat will probably run you around 40-50 bucks per side. (of course always with a 15 percent error of plus or minus) if you need bondo maybe another 15. I think you should buy an OEM or depo headlights if you are going to go retro fit. ebay ones will eventually become hazed as the quality will never match oem status.
I thought his headlights were oem. :thinking:

You can always buy painted side skirts from Honda, but I'm not sure how much they cost. I am kind of lucky, and my dad works at an auto body shop here in town, so he took them up there and sprayed them and let them bake.

Back