xXJdMBoi22Xx -2000 v6 coupe First ever thread UPDATE NEW PIC 3.21.12

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
Re: xXJdMBoi22Xx -2000 v6 coupe First ever thread

I seen your car today at MCC Lol . I go there also . Clean coupe and wheels are definitely different :thumbsup:

xXJdMBoi22Xx

Reaction score

I seen your car today at MCC Lol . I go there also . Clean coupe and wheels are definitely different :thumbsup:

worddd !!! that crzy and thanks bro i justt look at yur ride on the fourms its dope too !! SSM takin ova central jersey haha . hopee to catch yu at mcc bro !

cjsaccord

Reaction score

You car is going in a good direction:thumbsup:
The rims are nice but they would look even better with some spacers and a mild stretch.

xXJdMBoi22Xx

Reaction score

You car is going in a good direction:thumbsup:
The rims are nice but they would look even better with some spacers and a mild stretch.

thankss man ! andd i knooww tthey wouldd to but ask ShaGGy21 we commute to college and like his sig says nj wont allow to go lower its literal ! roads are horriblee here and my fenders have like sex with my tires omw to college everyday spacers dont even wana think bout it to be honest

ShaGGy21

Reaction score

worddd !!! that crzy and thanks bro i justt look at yur ride on the fourms its dope too !! SSM takin ova central jersey haha . hopee to catch yu at mcc bro !

Thanks bro. Lol forreal though . Ive been meeting a whole bunch of members from jersey. same here man . gotta get an mcc parking lot shoot lol

xXJdMBoi22Xx

Reaction score

Thanks bro. Lol forreal though . Ive been meeting a whole bunch of members from jersey. same here man . gotta get an mcc parking lot shoot lol

yoo we most deff have to do a shoot .. and my boy thinks he saw you too at mcc he owns 6th gen accord too its a black sedan .. we all have to get a quick shoots of all us together

ShaGGy21

Reaction score

yoo we most deff have to do a shoot .. and my boy thinks he saw you too at mcc he owns 6th gen accord too its a black sedan .. we all have to get a quick shoots of all us together

Yeah I think I saw him also . Clean sedan too . and yeah that would be cool . 6GA FTW

Darianjr1

Reaction score

i wanna see some jdm work going :thumbsup: on no need in stealing that name

Rabiaa

Reaction score

Ohhhh this car is so clean, man! Paint looks real nice, fitment looks VERY nice too.

Latest posts

Back