Xxr 521

restux

Reaction score
Just got my wheels, love them. XXR 521, 17x7 on falken ZE912 215/40.

Suspension function form type 2.
Running 7.5m spacer with extended studs in rear. have to do my fronts next week or so lazy..
Had s2k wheels before wasn't able to catch enough thread with them on. Going to run 15m spacer in rear and 10m in front next week or so.
Also did black housing headlights, with rear roof visor :) love it!

DSC_0963.jpg

DSC_1111.jpg

DSC_1107.jpg

DSC_1110.jpg

DSC_1128.jpg

DSC_1127.jpg

photobucket album link :http://s63.photobucket.com/user/hardeepsheena/library/car

Last edited:

xKevo

Reaction score
i like it! nice and tucked. are your fenders rolled? i'm thinking about adding spacers to my 17x7 too.

restux

Reaction score
@xKevo :my fenders aren't rolled yet. Still need to before I add 15m spacers to rear. Spacers make a big difference you'll love it! trust me. Front has none atm, but I'll show you next week when I add 10m to front.
I need to run extended studs until then :)

@todd cards: thanks bro!

kamekaze89

Reaction score
Clean!! Diggin them wheels! I really wanted some xxr521 I thought they were deeper dish?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think I'd be spending mod money fixing up the paint on the trunk and roof first. But other than that, nice start.

KruznSolo

Reaction score
I think I'd be spending mod money fixing up the paint on the trunk and roof first. But other than that, nice start.

beat me to it redryder.

but anyways if your looking for a quick fix and since your car is black in color you can probably get away with temporarily plasti dipping the top of your roof to cover up that heavy oxidation.

Back