Xxtankinover's 5spd blue 6thgen Ex accord

eyadkabbani

Reaction score
hey man im getting these wheels, what size are yours? im gewtting 17x9.75 +25 and i wanted to know if could fit them. thanks

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
thanx to everyone and 9 mght be too wide for 6thgens mine at 17x8 on stretched tires forgot the measurements.

some pics from todays cinco e slammo meet hosted by import island and lowered congress etc sorry for the crappy quality. future plans for this summer, feder rollin moar low and a photoshoot!

20130505_1743281_zps827e8d3c.jpg

IMG_86871_zpsa74759ab.jpeg

Varnell

Reaction score
What width/offset did you go with on those XXRs? I've been thinking about getting them. Can you get a pic from behind the car? I'd like to see how the tires look from the rear.

The car looks good, though. I love the wheels, and I like them even more white.

Last edited:

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Nice sedan. Love that color. Just wondering what you used for a shift boot solution after the jtc chitter install?

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
Re:

I will get a pic.of the rear when i get a chance. I like the fitment they are 25 offset 17x8 the back does have some baby camber but overall im happy with them and i used the same shift boot after i put the jtc short shifter i am on the verge of orderig somethig different though. And thanx for good feedback.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back