Xxtankinover's 5spd blue 6thgen Ex accord

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
thanx everyone, so far fenders are not rolled or anything, currently raised it a bit and threw the stock wheels for now, going to get the wheels repainted, wheel alignment, wheel bearing, and theirs some problem with my thermostat maybe. the temperature needle does not go above a quarter and on the highway when i hit 5th gear and im cruising under 3,000 rpm the temperature goes down to the bottom, not all the way to the C though. never experienced this so i read about it and it might be my thermostat so im going into the shop for most of these things tomorrow decided to raise it cause it doesnt fit over the lift at the shop lol.

Go low enough to get rid of the wheel arch gap, even tuck some tire.

By the looks of it, when you do go lower, your rears will tuck quite a bit so a spacer will help make it look flush. If not, then get a camber kit and make the rears sit flush with the fender.

Also.. are your fenders rolled/pulled? Looks like there's quite a bit of poke in the front..

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
so today my clutch went :(, dropped it off at the shop by pushing it mostly lol (2 blocks from my house) the guy quoted me from 450$ to 500$ the complete clutch flywheel bushing etc. you guys think that's fair?

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
thanx guys just looking for a front lip thought id find a magnaflow axle back but think im just going to save for a catback and short shifter soon if you guys can send me links for a good polyurethan lip from a buyer you guys know on ebay would be great!, and again thanx to everyone for the positive feedback.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
last pic before this clod effin weather lol

IMG-20121231-00018-1.jpg

Back